DRUMMING BASICS + level 1
This is a DRUMMING BASICS (level 1) course with a personal feedback option.
The best for:
- starting playing drums
- strengthening and revising basics and fundaments
- 4 hours of video presentations
- over 100 music examples
- creative approach (challenges and tasks, call & response, listening exercises)
- simple english language
- personal feedback on the course progress and tasks!
The course package comes with:
- THE MAIN CORE - PDF with videos, images, text and notation (240 pages)
- PRACTICE SCHEDULE TEMPLATE (in editable files for planning your practice sessions)
- ESSENTIAL DRUM BOOKLET (with all the most important course concepts in a printer friendly version)
- MUSIC NOTATION BASICS (detailed explanation of the music notation basics)
In the course I teach you step by step how to play drums - from knowing completely nothing to becoming a drummer! It's also great for revising and strengthening basics and fundaments of playing drums!
Upon completion of the course you’ll have all the necessary tools to:
- play basic beats and drum fills
- use basic techniques
- learn necessary patterns and their application
- play famous grooves and fills
- learn about technical aspects of playing drums
- learn how to tune drums
- schedule an effective practice session
- work with a metronome
- operate with different sounds on the drum set
- setup the drum set properly
- achieve a coordination on an intermediate level
- improvise over basic concepts
- read music notation... and much more!
LET'S PLAY DRUMS !